Sunday, May 16, 2010

Launching Zencaregiving

If I wasn't so exhausted, I would try to write something really eloquent and glib. But it is Sunday night, I am trying to catch up on all of the work that I didn't get to do this weekend because I was taking care of my mom.

But nevertheless, it is May 16, 2010 and I am officially launching Zencaregiving, my blog. Hopefully, this will soon be followed by a very scaled down Website... you guessed it... zencaregiving.com.

But like I said, I am physically and especially, emotionally, drained after the weekend. Someone said, 'I don't know how you do it.' And I answered that I don't think about how I do it, I just do it. There are no heroes here. We do what we do for someone we love.

Somebody else said (and I am so tired of this phrase): 'It is what it is.' It made me wonder how so many people suddenly became Zen Buddhists and don't even know it and certainly wouldn't want to hear it. It is what it is, and it's what we wish it wasn't but it is.

More papers to grade, miles to go before I sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment